This lady has spunk. And determination.
She always has. And she's got a love for life that you just don't see everyday.
Her secret ... follow the FUN.
And just say YES, because you never know what will happen.
This life motto has taken Andrea around the world (literally) - for work and her personal life. It's opened her up to multiple performance disciplines - which we elaborate on in the interview- and most recently it has led her down a path of five inch heels and pokemon costumes.
Any guesses on what I'm talking about?
Probably not. And that's cool, because it's definitely not common.
Plain and simple, her belief in telling white lies when you don't really know how to do something, turned Andrea into a highly respected pole performer.
Who would have thought?!
But her journey didn't start with a desire to be a pole champion or even to live in Australia.
Everything that's happened in her life, happened because she was taught that if you want something a certain way, you just do it.
And don't stop doing something just because you don't have a 'natural talent' for it...
Just wait to hear how she ended up doing HALF of the cool things in her life.
Let's just say, throw all logic out the window.
This interview is enlightening, hilarious and all things FUN. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did - because you're in for a rollercoaster ride.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- What was it like growing up with older siblings and what lessons did your parents impart on you?
- Why did you decide to pursue acting in University and where did that path lead you?
- Do you take rejection personally or have you learned to look at it with a different lens?
- Why do you think you've never followed the norm?
- What skill do you credit for always following your dreams?
- How did you get into pole dance performance?
- And so much more...
What You'll Learn:
- Why it's ok to be the black sheep
- How it's almost certain that things come full circle at some point in your life
- Why she believes "jobs" are highly expendable
- How ending up in places WAY out of her league is a recipe for success (most of the time)
- The number one trick you need to master when it comes to performing
- Why having too many goals can be detrimental
- Why she's already a pioneer in her own right
- And the meaning behind having fun and why it's a life mission
- And so much more..
Follow Andrea james Lui
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **
Edited by: James Findlay