You know when you meet someone for the first time, and instantly get that feeling that you'll be friends?
That's how I felt when I first met Sharon back in 2011 while working at a major television network in Toronto.
She was welcoming (to the new kid), kind, always smiling and never seemed to let anything bother her. It appeared to me that she had her s**t together.
We bonded over wanting to work on meaningful content that impacted a lot of people and the idea of one day leaving our TV careers behind. For what, neither of us knew.
Well, that day has come for Sharon, as she embarked on her entrepreneurial journey full time this past year, after get fully certified as a Life Coach.
Her ups and downs with personal relationships and life decisions guided her to this transformative path and she feels it's her mission to share her knowledge with those wanting to make a shift, figure out their own path or simply get clarity on where they want to go.
In this episode we dive deep into her new signature program, known as Your Life Map and how everything in life happens for a reason. You'll hear about backseat drivers, navigators and passengers.
What are they in terms of your life - you'll have to listen to find out :)
Questions I Asked:
- What dreams did you have a kid and how have they changed now?
- What was it like to move away from home at such a young age?
- How did you deal with constant rejection?
- What are navigators and how do they relate to our lives?
- How did you find the courage to leave the 9-5 life behind?
- Life motto?
What You'll Learn:
- The 'sticky' note process and how it can help you stay focused
- Why it's important to ask ourselves the hard questions
- Why values help you figure out what you want out of life
- How to start your own #yearof(insert your name) experience
- Tips on how to stay motivated and inspired when the journey gets hard (which it always does at some point or another)
- How Matthew Hussey inspired Sharon to change her life
- And of course, THE HAT TRICK take-aways at the end
- Fearless Living: Live without Excuses and Love without Regrets by Rhonda Britten
- Matthew Hussey - Speaker, Author, Columnist, Dating Expert, Coach
Connect with Sharon stokes
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **