I'm sure a lot of us dream about having location freedom and traveling the world?!
But dreaming is the easy part. Actually making that dream a reality is more challenging then you think.
Elise got the travel bug when she was young. It was actually on a group tour trip with Contiki tours - funny enough. And it was the same company her parents met through while on a trip of their own as young adults. (the world works in mysterious ways)
But no one in her family really got the travel bug like she did.
But she spent a few years plugging away at various jobs, dreaming of the day she would step out on her own and create her 'ideal' life. That reality came pretty fast after a friend of hers reached out in search of a social media 'guru' would could help him with his business and build his company's following.
She didn't hesitate. She told him she'd be willing to help him.
The rest as they say, is history.
Elise now spends most of her days traveling around the world, meeting with clients (via Skype and online platforms), managing her own team and exploring different surroundings. She's amassed quite the following of her own through social media, as well and we discuss just how she did it.
If you're looking for some help to get your own business and idea off the ground, Elise is your gal. She works one-on-one with clients -both entrepreneurs running businesses and solopreneurs- to help them launch their own social media strategy or business. She's also in the works of creating her own online course.
So stay tuned!! It's going to be amazing.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- Where did the travel bug come from?
- How did this journey start for you?
- Did you teach yourself social media or did you learn it from someone/somewhere?
- What were you doing before becoming a 'travelpreneur'?
- How did you get your start?
- What was your first successful client case?
- How do you help other's get their own businesses off the ground?
- What's the most stressful thing about running your business from other countries?
- What's the biggest myth about being an entrepreneur?
- What struggles did you face trying to get your business off the ground?
- Did you ever just want to give up?
- And so much more...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- What a social media consultant does
- How to find your dream clients
- The website that Elise uses to keep herself organized and productive
- Why she thinks you should say "yes" even when you're not ready
- How to stay productive when on different time zones
- The best tactics to hire and run a remote team
- How to find people you trust to support and mentor you
- Her latest project and how it is going to help so many people
- How to organically grow an Instagram account
- And lots more
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron
CONNECT WITH Elise
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **
Edited by: James Nicholson