What if your friend sat you down and basically told you to snap out of it. You live a life where you constantly motivate and inspire others, and yet you don't walk your own talk.
That's exactly what happened to Cassie Day and it set her life on a completely different path.
She enjoyed her job as a digital marketer for RedBull; but something inside of her knew that she didn't want to spend her life chained to a desk. And after a big life shake-up, she made a commitment to change.
She quit her job, traveled around for a while, and when she got back she waltzed into a popular gym and got a personal trainer job right on the spot. In that instant, she knew she made the right decision.
Fitness and nutrition has always been a huge part of Cassie's life. From playing competitive hockey for 13 years, to working out in the gym and weight lifting with the best of them - building confidence through fitness is her thing.
And she's driven to motivate and empower other women to live their best lives through her community - "All Day Fit", her personal training, bootcamps and wellness retreats.
This lady is rocking the Toronto fitness world, and she's only been at it as a solo-preneur (until now) for just over a year. Has it been easy - hell no. Is it all worth it - yes. And if her bubbly, outgoing personality isn't saying it all, she's going places with this dream.
Can't wait for you to check out the interview!
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- How did you end up in this line of work?
- Was fitness always a part of your life or has it been a love/hate relationship?
- How do you maintain such a positive outlook on life - it seems like you are never unhappy?
- What was the turning point in your life, that made you make the shift in career?
- How have you been able to build such a positive community in such a short amount of time?
- How do you build partnerships with large brands, as a solopreneur?
- Were you profitable right from the start?
- What are your tips for setting yourself a part from others in the fitness world?
- Why is empowering and motivating women so important to you?
- And so much more...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The secrets behind how Cassie built her Instagram following and community
- Why her friends advice snapped her out of a rut, and how that advice could also help you
- The power of collaboration over competition
- Why you need to focus on your own thing, instead of worrying about others
- Why weight training, nutrition and other types of fitness is the way to a healthy and balanced life
- How Cassie deal with problems
- Why she believes in building your business as if it's already been around for 40 years
- And lots more...
CONNECT WITH cassie
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **
Edited by: James Nicholson