Have you ever faced major health issues, but nothing you tried was working?
Maybe you've popped every medication under the sun and seen all the health professionals you can think of, and still, nothing seemed to change?
Your health was failing you and you had hit a wall...
Well, holistic nutritionist, author, speaker and founder of Joyous Health - Joy McCarthy- can totally relate to your frustration.
For years she suffered from anxiety, terrible digestion, and even hair loss - in her 20's - and yet, when she sought help for these problems, no-one could explain WHY this was happening to her.
And then one day, it all clicked. Enough was enough. She decided to take back control of her own health and made significant changes in her life that led her on the path to joyous health.
Let's not sugarcoat this - it's not easy to get your health back on track. It takes a lot of work and experimentation to see what works for you- because everyone is different.
And lets get real - you won't see changes overnight. But that's normal. The journey to great health is worth it and your body and mind will thank you once you get there.
In this episode, Joy shares her personal journey and own self-discoveries that have allowed her to help thousands of people take control of their health issues.
She's been through the highs and lows and has come out on top.
"YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST NUTRITIONIST" - JOY MCCARTHY
some QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- What did you dream of becoming as a kid?
- How did you end up on the path of holistic nutrition?
- Why did you focus on dieting for your first book?
- Are there certain foods that are great mood boosters that you feel everyone should incorporate into their diets?
- There are so many avenues that people can take to address their health issues and it can be overwhelming at times - where do you suggest someone start?
- Biggest misconception of healthy eating?
- How do you drown the noise in your life?
- Secrets to your success?
- And much more...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to build a successful brand
- Why it's important to face your fears head on
- Her secret to achieving success in a fairly short amount of time
- Why it's important that you be happy 80% of the time
- The difference between a dietician and holistic nutritionist
- How to plan for a career change
- What her new book is about and the inspiration behind it
- and so much more...
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom by Don Ruiz
- JOYOUS HEALTH: Eat & Live Well without Dieting
- JOYOUS DETOX: Your Complete Plan & Cookbook to be Vibrant Everyday
- Online Programs, Consulting Options and Products by Joy
CONNECT WITH JOY MCCARTHY
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **