Tracy's love for travel and adventure started at a very young age.
Her parents were always big believers in experiences and instilled a love for travel by taking the family on at least two trips a year.
So you might say, wanderlust was in her blood.
After a volunteer trip to India at 19 years old - which her parents weren't crazy about- Tracy knew she wanted to have a travel based career; but she didn't have a clear vision of what that looked like at the time.
After studying communications and history at University, she was ready to get out in the workforce. But as a lot of entrepreneurs will be able to relate to, she wasn't keen on working for someone.
She wanted to do her own thing.
Armed with a passion for photography, travel and storytelling, she launched a production company of her own. She worked as a producer, connecting with brands, hotels and any travel based company to provide unique and stunning content for them.
Her personal content also improved dramatically, with her instagram growing at a rapid pace. She's now at 89k followers.
But something unexpected happened. Not only was she getting approached by brands; but female entrepreneurs wanted to know her insider information and tips/tricks on personal branding.
And so, Pangea Dreams was born, to offer women an unforgettable experience, in an exotic location, where they could learn everything they needed to know about blogging, personal branding and developing their business skills.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- How did this journey start for you?
- Do you come from an entrepreneurial family?
- If you weren't building a company that empowered women, what do you think you'd be doing?
- What was the first trip you ever took?
- What was the first trip that created the wanderlust?
- Was Pangea Dreams the first company you ever created?
- How have you been able to build traction around the retreat company?
- What's been the biggest challenge to date? And how did you overcome it?
- What can women expect from coming on one of your retreats?
- And so much more...
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to build a company that aligns with your values
- What to do when you don't want to work in a traditional field
- How to strike out on your own and build relationships with other creatives
- How to build partnerships with brands
- How to figure out what brands are the best for your business
- How Tracy selects her trip leaders
- The biggest learning she had from her first retreat
- Her vision for Pangea Dreams
- And lots more...
CONNECT WITH Tracy & pangea dreams
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **
Edited by: James Nicholson