Is there really a "perfect" time to launch a creative project or company idea into the world?
If there was, you'd be waiting your whole life to find that perfect moment ( i.e it will never happen. And then you'd be left with regret)
Ugh, that's so sad. No thanks.
And that's totally not how Reese Evans lives her life.
I first met Reese at a talk she gave in-front of a small crowd in Toronto. She shared her story of WHY she started her site, Yes Supply Co., and why being her own boss and inspiring other's to find their "yes" is her mission in life.
This boss lady didn't even tell anyone she launched her site or what she was up to for TWO months. She harboured that secret and kept expressing her creative side in silence, until one day she revealed her wishes to a friend, who offered her full support.
She even offered to help.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Reese now empowers people to believe in what they're good at and go after what they want in life and never take NO for an answer. It's about self-love and self-confidence above all else, because - as she puts it- 'everyone is unique and has a ton of value to offer the world.'
If you want to feel like you can take on any challenge life throws at you, you MUST get connected with Yes Supply Co.
Check out this amazing interview and be sure to leave a comment in iTunes and below :) I'd love to know what you think.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
- Where did the concept for Yes Supply Co. come from?
- What exactly is the Good Morning Beautiful Challenge?
- What path were you on before starting your company?
- What does "only take yes for an answer" mean to you?
- Is there a secret to building a community of loyal followers?
- Can you share some tips and tricks so we can all dominate the 'social' game?
- And so much more (seriously, your brain will be on overload)
What You'll Learn:
- Why you shouldn't focus on Instagram too much
- How you can grow a community
- The importance of being vulnerable - in business and life- and what that means to Reese
- Why you should still focus on SEO to grow
- Creative ways to monetize your business
- The importance of having a business bestie and how that will help your growth
- Tips for making a brand stand out from the rest
- How you can get your hands on Reese's social media calendar
- And so much more!
- Toastmasters International
- Being boss Podcast
- Is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? (And other concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Connect with Reese & Yes Supply Co.
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
Feel inspired? If you know anyone who would enjoy this episode, please share this link with them. The more inspired people our world has, the happier a place it will be. Just click the share button on the left side of the screen and let's spread these stories and messages. Feel free to leave a comment below and share your thoughts- I'd love to know what you think.
SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS, DTN CREW!
** BE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL AND JOIN THE INSIDER CREW FOR UPDATES **
DTN Editor: James Findlay